Harvest ... what a passion!
In Italy the months of September and October are dedicated to the grape harvest. The harvest has ancient origins, which are rooted in the most fascinating popular traditions and which are awakened every year when what is a real ritual comes back to life.
La vendemmia ha origini antiche, che affondano nelle tradizioni popolari più affascinanti e che vengono risvegliate ogni anno quando riprende vita quello che è un vero e proprio rito.
I Our grandparents can certainly tell us how the harvest took place when they were young: between songs, lunches with friends and a lot of effort, production became a pure moment of conviviality.
At the Viglione Wine Resort, you will live the passion and experience of the grape harvest!
· 2 nights in a comfortable superior double room withe breakfast and swimming pool included
· 1 day in the vineyard for the grape harvest accompanied by our winemakers (necessary for pruning provided)
· 1 country lunch to be eaten in the Chic-nic model vineyard
· Traditional pressing in vats with a subsequent shipping of the produced wine to home (solo opzione 2 notti)
· Wine Tasting Tenuta Viglione Wines
· Guided sunset ride in the murge (also for beginners)
· 1 aperitivo con prodotti tipici presso “La valle degli Asini” con visita alle stalle e alla sala mungitura .(solo opzione 2 notti)
Costo a persona per 1 notte € 150 *
Costo a persona per 2 notti € 275 *
* third night € 75pp. For reservations email@example.com +393760561949